What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool