What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Acupuncture: a way of maintaining animal health without the use of antibiotics
- Acupuncture Reduces Risk for Coronary Heart Disease in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Electroacupuncture releases stem cells to relieve pain, promote tissue repair, study finds
- Acupuncture Reduces Two Types of Cancer Pain
- Big Men, Little Needles: Acupuncture in the NFL