What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Electroacupuncture may improve regulation of blood sugar in the overweight and obese
- State acupuncturists celebrate new regulations
- Understanding Acne Breakouts from a Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Harvard Health Blog: If you have low back pain try these steps first
- Acupuncture for refractory interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome