What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Is dry needling a safe acupuncture replacement, or a shortcut around years of essential training?
- Easing the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- FDA proposes that doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
- Why it’s so hard to figure out if acupuncture actually works
- Rewiring the primary somatosensory cortex in carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture