Even as news in the United States recently highlighted the growing inclusion of acupuncture and other complementary and integrative medicine therapies in guidelines for multiple pain conditions, acupuncture is excluded in two British governmental guidelines.
- A Pilot Observational Study of an Acupressure/Acupuncture Intervention in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Acupuncture relieves pain in emergency patients
- 78% Pass Rate on March 2017 CA Licensing Exam
- Bill Introduced in Congress to Expand Acupuncture Access to Veterans
- State Forces Physical Therapists to Wind Down ‘Dry Needling’ Treatment