What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Pains and needles: brain scans point to hidden effects of acupuncture
- From acupuncture to yoga, report updates integrative medicine therapies
- Study Finds Options to Opioids After Knee Surgery
- PCORI Board approves $10 million for new studies on reducing unsafe opioid prescribing
- North Carolina court rules against acupuncturists and for physical therapists