What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Treating the Mind and Body Integrating CAM Therapies into Neurology Practice
- Slow Roll-Out for Acupuncture Program Aimed at Aiding N.H. Addicts
- Opioid Alternative Bill Passes in U.S. House of Representatives
- Understanding the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer Pain Management
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors