What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Chronic Severe Functional Constipation: A Randomized Trial