What’s your sign? In Western astrology, it’s a constellation determined by when your birthday falls in the calendar. But according to the Chinese zodiac (生肖), it’s your shuxiang, meaning the animal assigned to your birth year. And of the many myths explaining these animal signs and their arrangement, the most enduring one is that of The Great Race. Megan Campisi and Pen-Pen Chen recounts this classic myth. Watch the video below.
- Why Chinese medicine is heading for clinics around the world
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.