STARS AND STRIPES: In 2013, agencies received $5.4 million from a DOD/VA medical-sharing initiatives to improve quality and cost savings at their facilities for a three-year project to develop and implement an education and training program in battlefield acupuncture to address concerns about over medication of service members.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety