STARS AND STRIPES: In 2013, agencies received $5.4 million from a DOD/VA medical-sharing initiatives to improve quality and cost savings at their facilities for a three-year project to develop and implement an education and training program in battlefield acupuncture to address concerns about over medication of service members.
- The History of Acupuncture
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture