PAIN MEDICINE NEWS: Acupuncture can help reduce the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD) in patients with fibromyalgia, a new study suggests.
- Combination of Acupuncture and Physiotherapy Boosts Analgesia in Tension-Type Headaches
- Could Ancient Remedies Hold the Answer to the Looming Antibiotics Crisis?
- Olympic Village’s Polyclinic Offers Full Range of Medical Services, Including Acupuncture
- Bears burned in Southern California wildfires treated holistically, and are now back home in the wild
- As the opioid crisis grows, states are opening Medicaid to alternative medicine