Even as news in the United States recently highlighted the growing inclusion of acupuncture and other complementary and integrative medicine therapies in guidelines for multiple pain conditions, acupuncture is excluded in two British governmental guidelines.
- Emperor’s College Grads Score 100% CALE Pass Rate
- Acupuncture’s Role in Solving the Opioid Epidemic
- Acupuncture Reduces Symptom Burden in Patients With Multiple Myeloma
- Integrative Health: UC Irvine receives historic $200 million gift from Susan and Henry Samueli
- Pains and needles: brain scans point to hidden effects of acupuncture