Even as news in the United States recently highlighted the growing inclusion of acupuncture and other complementary and integrative medicine therapies in guidelines for multiple pain conditions, acupuncture is excluded in two British governmental guidelines.
- Acupuncture in cancer study reignites debate about controversial technique
- Acupuncture May Ease Pain Tied to Breast Cancer Care
- How ‘battlefield acupuncture’ helps Air Force Ravens stay in the fight
- The History of Acupuncture
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts