Even as news in the United States recently highlighted the growing inclusion of acupuncture and other complementary and integrative medicine therapies in guidelines for multiple pain conditions, acupuncture is excluded in two British governmental guidelines.
- Combination of Acupuncture and Physiotherapy Boosts Analgesia in Tension-Type Headaches
- Could Ancient Remedies Hold the Answer to the Looming Antibiotics Crisis?
- Olympic Village’s Polyclinic Offers Full Range of Medical Services, Including Acupuncture
- Bears burned in Southern California wildfires treated holistically, and are now back home in the wild
- As the opioid crisis grows, states are opening Medicaid to alternative medicine