WASHINGTON POST: . Research suggests that acupuncture, reduces osteoarthritis discomfort for some people.
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture
- Acupuncture for Chronic Severe Functional Constipation: A Randomized Trial