PAIN MEDICINE NEWS: New and revised standards for pain assessment and management released by the Joint Commission are a positive move toward patient-centered care, experts said, adding that lack of specificity regarding interventional pain treatment could lead to confusion.
- Acupuncture for chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Acupuncture in the National Basketball Association
- Electrotherapy, Acupuncture Reduce Opioid Consumption After TKA
- Everything You Should Know About Functional Medicine
- Acupuncture in cancer study reignites debate about controversial technique