PAIN MEDICINE NEWS: New and revised standards for pain assessment and management released by the Joint Commission are a positive move toward patient-centered care, experts said, adding that lack of specificity regarding interventional pain treatment could lead to confusion.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety