NEUROLOGY TODAY: “The US Food and Drug Administration earlier this year recommended that clinicians learn more about acupuncture and other alternate therapies for pain management. Two neurologists, who are both licensed acupuncturists, discuss the ways they incorporate acupuncture in their practice for managing headache and neuropathic pain”.
- Treating the Mind and Body Integrating CAM Therapies into Neurology Practice
- Slow Roll-Out for Acupuncture Program Aimed at Aiding N.H. Addicts
- Opioid Alternative Bill Passes in U.S. House of Representatives
- Understanding the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer Pain Management
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors