“What we’re seeing is a great improvement in hot flashes, women who get more sleep and have smoother sleep cycles,” said Susan Yaguda, the lead author on the study. Read the whole story here: http://bit.ly/28JON29
- Is dry needling a safe acupuncture replacement, or a shortcut around years of essential training?
- Easing the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- FDA proposes that doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
- Why it’s so hard to figure out if acupuncture actually works
- Rewiring the primary somatosensory cortex in carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture