“What we’re seeing is a great improvement in hot flashes, women who get more sleep and have smoother sleep cycles,” said Susan Yaguda, the lead author on the study. Read the whole story here: http://bit.ly/28JON29
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool