Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Study shows that electro-acupuncture actually produced a better overall sleep quality than prescription medication, decreased the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, and increased the amount of the time in bed patients actually slept.
- Do patients want complementary and alternative treatments and will they pay cash for them?
- Acupuncture becomes popular as battlefield pain treatment
- Acupuncture: a way of maintaining animal health without the use of antibiotics
- Acupuncture Reduces Risk for Coronary Heart Disease in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Electroacupuncture releases stem cells to relieve pain, promote tissue repair, study finds