Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Study shows that electro-acupuncture actually produced a better overall sleep quality than prescription medication, decreased the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, and increased the amount of the time in bed patients actually slept.
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool