Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Study shows that electro-acupuncture actually produced a better overall sleep quality than prescription medication, decreased the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, and increased the amount of the time in bed patients actually slept.
- The Benefits and Risks of Self-Diagnosing Health Conditions and Self-Prescribing Treatments
- The Science Behind Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- Can Acupuncture Improve Sleep for Breast Cancer Survivors with Hot Flashes? New Study Says Yes
- Opioids Can Derail The Lives Of Older People, Too
- Misunderstandings And Good Intentions Fueled Opioid Epidemic