In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared a prescription drug epidemic as a result of doctors overprescribing painkillers to patients. Lembke’s new book, Drug Dealer, MD, explores the origins of the prescription drug epidemic from a doctor’s perspective.
- The Benefits and Risks of Self-Diagnosing Health Conditions and Self-Prescribing Treatments
- The Science Behind Tai Chi and Qi Gong
- Can Acupuncture Improve Sleep for Breast Cancer Survivors with Hot Flashes? New Study Says Yes
- Opioids Can Derail The Lives Of Older People, Too
- Misunderstandings And Good Intentions Fueled Opioid Epidemic