In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared a prescription drug epidemic as a result of doctors overprescribing painkillers to patients. Lembke’s new book, Drug Dealer, MD, explores the origins of the prescription drug epidemic from a doctor’s perspective.
- Acupuncture: a way of maintaining animal health without the use of antibiotics
- Acupuncture Reduces Risk for Coronary Heart Disease in Fibromyalgia Patients
- Electroacupuncture releases stem cells to relieve pain, promote tissue repair, study finds
- Acupuncture Reduces Two Types of Cancer Pain
- Big Men, Little Needles: Acupuncture in the NFL