In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared a prescription drug epidemic as a result of doctors overprescribing painkillers to patients. Lembke’s new book, Drug Dealer, MD, explores the origins of the prescription drug epidemic from a doctor’s perspective.
- Electroacupuncture may improve regulation of blood sugar in the overweight and obese
- State acupuncturists celebrate new regulations
- Understanding Acne Breakouts from a Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Harvard Health Blog: If you have low back pain try these steps first
- Acupuncture for refractory interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome