STARS AND STRIPES: In 2013, agencies received $5.4 million from a DOD/VA medical-sharing initiatives to improve quality and cost savings at their facilities for a three-year project to develop and implement an education and training program in battlefield acupuncture to address concerns about over medication of service members.
- Electroacupuncture may improve regulation of blood sugar in the overweight and obese
- State acupuncturists celebrate new regulations
- Understanding Acne Breakouts from a Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Harvard Health Blog: If you have low back pain try these steps first
- Acupuncture for refractory interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome