STARS AND STRIPES: In 2013, agencies received $5.4 million from a DOD/VA medical-sharing initiatives to improve quality and cost savings at their facilities for a three-year project to develop and implement an education and training program in battlefield acupuncture to address concerns about over medication of service members.
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool