STARS AND STRIPES: In 2013, agencies received $5.4 million from a DOD/VA medical-sharing initiatives to improve quality and cost savings at their facilities for a three-year project to develop and implement an education and training program in battlefield acupuncture to address concerns about over medication of service members.
- Is dry needling a safe acupuncture replacement, or a shortcut around years of essential training?
- Easing the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- FDA proposes that doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
- Why it’s so hard to figure out if acupuncture actually works
- Rewiring the primary somatosensory cortex in carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture