PAIN MEDICINE NEWS: Acupuncture can help reduce the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD) in patients with fibromyalgia, a new study suggests.
- Can Acupuncture Treat Women’s Health Issues? Studies Find Mixed Results
- A Pilot Observational Study of an Acupressure/Acupuncture Intervention in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Acupuncture relieves pain in emergency patients
- 78% Pass Rate on March 2017 CA Licensing Exam
- Bill Introduced in Congress to Expand Acupuncture Access to Veterans