PAIN MEDICINE NEWS: Acupuncture can help reduce the risk for coronary heart disease (CHD) in patients with fibromyalgia, a new study suggests.
- Study Finds Options to Opioids After Knee Surgery
- PCORI Board approves $10 million for new studies on reducing unsafe opioid prescribing
- North Carolina court rules against acupuncturists and for physical therapists
- Acupuncture Efficacy in Stress Incontinence, PCOS Examined
- Needles and Coffee May Not Mix; Even a Low Dose of Caffeine Blocks Acupuncture’s Pain Relief in Mice