House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool