House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- Electroacupuncture may improve regulation of blood sugar in the overweight and obese
- State acupuncturists celebrate new regulations
- Understanding Acne Breakouts from a Chinese Medicine Perspective
- Harvard Health Blog: If you have low back pain try these steps first
- Acupuncture for refractory interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome