House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- Is dry needling a safe acupuncture replacement, or a shortcut around years of essential training?
- Easing the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- FDA proposes that doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
- Why it’s so hard to figure out if acupuncture actually works
- Rewiring the primary somatosensory cortex in carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture