Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture theory views skin breakouts and the development of acne as related to the lungs, stomach, intestines (heat, damp, stasis) and blood conditions specifically of heat and stasis. Read the whole article here: http://www.livewellcollective.org/understanding-breakouts-from-a-chinese-medicine-perspective/
- Acupuncture May Improve Fatigue in Patients with Lung Cancer
- Could acupuncture be the cure for period pain?
- The Joint Commission mandates hospitals provide nonpharmacologic pain treatment
- Sports Acupuncture – Can It Benefit Strength Athletes?
- Acupuncture Found To Be Potentially Effective Weight Loss Tool