Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture theory views skin breakouts and the development of acne as related to the lungs, stomach, intestines (heat, damp, stasis) and blood conditions specifically of heat and stasis. Read the whole article here: http://www.livewellcollective.org/understanding-breakouts-from-a-chinese-medicine-perspective/
- Is dry needling a safe acupuncture replacement, or a shortcut around years of essential training?
- Easing the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Treatment
- FDA proposes that doctors learn about acupuncture for pain management
- Why it’s so hard to figure out if acupuncture actually works
- Rewiring the primary somatosensory cortex in carpal tunnel syndrome with acupuncture