Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: Study shows that electro-acupuncture actually produced a better overall sleep quality than prescription medication, decreased the amount of time it takes to fall asleep, and increased the amount of the time in bed patients actually slept.
- Treating the Mind and Body Integrating CAM Therapies into Neurology Practice
- Slow Roll-Out for Acupuncture Program Aimed at Aiding N.H. Addicts
- Opioid Alternative Bill Passes in U.S. House of Representatives
- Understanding the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer Pain Management
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors