In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention declared a prescription drug epidemic as a result of doctors overprescribing painkillers to patients. Lembke’s new book, Drug Dealer, MD, explores the origins of the prescription drug epidemic from a doctor’s perspective.
- Treating the Mind and Body Integrating CAM Therapies into Neurology Practice
- Slow Roll-Out for Acupuncture Program Aimed at Aiding N.H. Addicts
- Opioid Alternative Bill Passes in U.S. House of Representatives
- Understanding the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer Pain Management
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors