FIBROMYALGIA NEWS TODAY: By mapping the molecular effects of electroacupuncture in mice with fibromyalgia, a research team suggested that the molecule ASIC3 might be a suitable target for the development of treatments for pain sensitivity in fibromyalgia.
- The History of Acupuncture
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture