FIBROMYALGIA NEWS TODAY: By mapping the molecular effects of electroacupuncture in mice with fibromyalgia, a research team suggested that the molecule ASIC3 might be a suitable target for the development of treatments for pain sensitivity in fibromyalgia.
- Pains and needles: brain scans point to hidden effects of acupuncture
- From acupuncture to yoga, report updates integrative medicine therapies
- Study Finds Options to Opioids After Knee Surgery
- PCORI Board approves $10 million for new studies on reducing unsafe opioid prescribing
- North Carolina court rules against acupuncturists and for physical therapists