ENDOCRINOLOGY ADVISOR: Acupuncture received mixed reviews in 2 new studies — 1 focusing on stress incontinence and the other on polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)-related infertility. The research was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Pains and needles: brain scans point to hidden effects of acupuncture
- From acupuncture to yoga, report updates integrative medicine therapies
- Study Finds Options to Opioids After Knee Surgery
- PCORI Board approves $10 million for new studies on reducing unsafe opioid prescribing
- North Carolina court rules against acupuncturists and for physical therapists