ENDOCRINOLOGY ADVISOR: Acupuncture received mixed reviews in 2 new studies — 1 focusing on stress incontinence and the other on polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)-related infertility. The research was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.
- Acupuncture on different ocular blood flow parameters in patients with POAG