ENDOCRINOLOGY ADVISOR: Acupuncture received mixed reviews in 2 new studies — 1 focusing on stress incontinence and the other on polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)-related infertility. The research was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Treating the Mind and Body Integrating CAM Therapies into Neurology Practice
- Slow Roll-Out for Acupuncture Program Aimed at Aiding N.H. Addicts
- Opioid Alternative Bill Passes in U.S. House of Representatives
- Understanding the Benefits of Acupuncture Treatment for Cancer Pain Management
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors