One of the new studies was approved for $5.7 million to focus on a Medicaid payer strategy that expands access to nondrug strategies for treating low back pain, such as cognitive behavioral therapy, exercise therapy, physical or occupational therapy, and complementary medical approaches such as ACUPUNCTURE, osteopathic or chiropractic manipulation, yoga, and massage, while restricting access to opioids.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety