ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE: A randomized trials shows eight weeks of electro-acupuncture increased complete spontaneous bowel movements and is safe for the treatment of chronic severe functional constipation.
- The History of Acupuncture
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture