ANNALS OF INTERNAL MEDICINE: A randomized trials shows eight weeks of electro-acupuncture increased complete spontaneous bowel movements and is safe for the treatment of chronic severe functional constipation.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety