Global Advances in Health and Medicine (Global Advances) now serves as the official publication of the Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health. The publications serves an as international forum to facilitate broader dialogue and collaboration among healthcare providers from various disciplines, and across diverse practice patterns, cultures, and industry fields. With an emphasis on whole-person care, Global Advances recognizes that the causes and manifestations of illness, health, and well-being reflect an interplay between the individual’s mind, body, and spirit. Read the current issue here: http://journals.sagepub.com/toc/GAM/current
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.
- Acupuncture on different ocular blood flow parameters in patients with POAG