Idaho Governor, Butch Otter, signed House Bill #505 on March 22, 2018, allowing Idaho physical therapists to practice dry needling. The bill overwhelmingly passed the Idaho House and Senate. The law was written broadly in order to be passed, additional laws in Idaho will have to be passed to regulate the practice before it can be legally used as a therapy.
- Why Chinese medicine is heading for clinics around the world
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.