Idaho Governor, Butch Otter, signed House Bill #505 on March 22, 2018, allowing Idaho physical therapists to practice dry needling. The bill overwhelmingly passed the Idaho House and Senate. The law was written broadly in order to be passed, additional laws in Idaho will have to be passed to regulate the practice before it can be legally used as a therapy.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety