American Academy of Family Physicians: A randomized clinical trial of cancer survivors showed that 8 weeks of either ACUPUNCTURE or cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia decreased the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety