BMC NEUROLOGY: This partially double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial will examine the efficacy of acupuncture as a treatment for diabetic peripheral neuropathy in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus via nerve conduction studies.
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.
- Acupuncture on different ocular blood flow parameters in patients with POAG