BMC NEUROLOGY: This partially double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial will examine the efficacy of acupuncture as a treatment for diabetic peripheral neuropathy in individuals with type 2 diabetes mellitus via nerve conduction studies.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety