JOURNAL OF PAIN RESEARCH: “Acupuncture has been proven to be effective as an alternative therapy in treating migraine, but the pathophysiological mechanisms of the treatment remain unclear. This study investigated possible neurochemical responses to acupuncture treatment.”
- Using Tai Chi to Build Strength
- Study Finds More Women than Men Veterans with Chronic Pain Use Therapies Like Yoga and Acupuncture
- Can acupuncture for lower back pain prevent surgery?
- Delaware Medicaid considering covering ACUPUNCTURE for pain.
- Acupuncture on different ocular blood flow parameters in patients with POAG