House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- The History of Acupuncture
- New Joint Commission Pain Standards a Good Start, but Devil’s in the Details: Experts
- A New Venue for Providing Catalytic Global Communications to Promote Health and Healing
- Amid Opioid Crisis, States Start Embracing Alternative Medicine
- How the Body and Brain Achieve Carpal Tunnel Pain Relief via Acupuncture