House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- Acupuncture shown to decrease the severity of insomnia among cancer survivors
- Acupuncture for Chronic Pain in the Vermont Medicaid Population
- Upcoming Study to Test Efficacy of Acupuncture in Treating Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy
- America Experiences More Pain Than Other Countries
- Acupuncture possible treatment for dental anxiety