House Bill 165, was passed by the Legislature and signed last month by Gov. Matt Mead. It creates a board of acupuncture with five governor-appointed members and a mandate to approve license applications and create standards for licensed practitioners.
- Pains and needles: brain scans point to hidden effects of acupuncture
- From acupuncture to yoga, report updates integrative medicine therapies
- Study Finds Options to Opioids After Knee Surgery
- PCORI Board approves $10 million for new studies on reducing unsafe opioid prescribing
- North Carolina court rules against acupuncturists and for physical therapists